Sunday, August 10, 2008

Answers...


Okay, it's time for the Olympics again...this is when we watch more TV than any other week of the year--nearly every night! We even see commercials more than once then. (We're too busy any other time of year to do more than watch videos/DVDs.) But this is fun.

Also, I thought I'd better answer some of the questions people have been asking about.

1. Am I going back to work this fall? Yes, I will be working whole school days three days a week, T/W/Th, with Wednesdays shorter than other days. But I'm also in charge of barcoding and cataloging the textbooks & curriculum for this year, so it's also supposed to be more $...but at least I'll have all day Mondays & Fridays at home to get something done. We start a week from tomorrow, so this is our last week to "sleep in."

2. Kimberly has decided to go to school with us to OCS, instead of at the local Jr. High - WHEW! That's a whole post of it's own, so perhaps someday... So now we only have two schools. (But SHE decided!)

3. Did we sing today in church? No. Nels decided it wasn't worth the stress we were having, but that we'll take more time, and sing in a month or two instead. Pressure was off. It was a good thing.

4. Did we escape for the weekend? No, again. We remembered that it was Webelos Woods, so Nels went camping with Samuel instead. He did however win a hotel stay from work, some contest there, so we're hoping it's something worthwhile, and we'll go away another weekend.

5. What are my parents doing for their mission. See their blog for the latest on that.

If you have other questions I forgot about, let me know. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

School starts for us next Monday too! Enjoy your high school experience - it really can be fun. And it seems like your new library hours will be perfect for your family. Good luck!