I did it again. This time it's a blog about about memories of my childhood. It's called "A Lifetime of Memories." I have to document this, since my childhood was very unusual, and I want to get down some of the memories. It's good to finally be recording some of these important personal history moments. You may not know it, but I was raised all over the place, including Tonga for four years-7-11, and a two year mission when I was 11-12, in the Gilbert Islands. So idyllic for a child, and hardly duplicatable, so I must document it. Appropriate use of a Sunday evening, don't you think? Maybe this way I'll even be able to help my siblings experience a bit of what I did. They were too young, most of them, to really remember these things, and a couple were never even there! Feel free to stop by and visit. http://memoriesallmine.blogspot.com/(Harlene & Becky, you could copy your Flashback Fridays and put them all on a blog for recording your memories!)
4 comments:
What a good idea. I should do that, although I'd have to make it private. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
That is a great idea. Right now I'm making copies of my entries in a Word document, but I'll have to consider another blog.
I am looking forward to reading about this. I agree, I'd have to make my memories private, or use a pen name;)
Just to make sure you see it, I'm copying my answer to your question here. To make my header pictures skinny, I just crop them in my photo editing software (the program that came with the camera) and save them that way. I've found that keeping them the same width but only 1/3 of the height is a good proportion. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment