
I went onto the Usborne Quicklinks page, (a resource they have for their books that are internet linked - I LOVE IT,) and saw my name on the front page. I vaguely remember months ago writing a note expressing my satisfaction for what they provide there, and now it's on the front page! Here's the link: Usborne Quicklinks
In case you try to go see it and my quote is already gone, here's what I said:
"As a school librarian, I love recommending a book with internet links, thus exponentially expanding its usefulness to the students!" Susan Beckstrand
You can still use that website if you don't have the books, but it is easier with them. Have fun!
In case you try to go see it and my quote is already gone, here's what I said:
"As a school librarian, I love recommending a book with internet links, thus exponentially expanding its usefulness to the students!" Susan Beckstrand
You can still use that website if you don't have the books, but it is easier with them. Have fun!
4 comments:
Hey that's great to find yourself quoted on a website! It looks like a great site. I wish I had time to pursue it. I love reading!
how awesome is that?
and u r a reliable resource to quote!
How fun to be published! Hey, did you forget WE WERE at your place for Christmas? Just wondering. Miss you!
...Oops, I meant New Year's... :)
Post a Comment