Thursday, October 11, 2007

EASY Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

A friend at the library gave me a VERY EASY Pumkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, so I just had to share it.


EZ Pumkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

1 box spice cake mix (she recommends Duncan Hines, since it is dryer than others)

1 can Libby pumkin (soup can size - I just took the big can and used half of it)

1 cup chocolate chips

Mix together, and spoon onto a cookie sheet. Cook at 350F degrees for 15-20 minutes.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT'S IT?? Never has that recipe been easier. They tasted great, and now my kids can have them almost whenever they want them, not only when I'm in the mood to spend a long time putting the recipe together! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds yummy - I'll have to try them out.

Harlene said...

I happen to have the ingredients, and we are going to get pumpkins this afternoon. I think we'll have some too!