
This is the main library area with the circulation desk on the left (in right picture,) and book shelves, or "stacks" on the right, around the edge of the room as you see being built on the left, and the non fiction collection stacks in the middle as you see on the right.

This is before, (left), and after, (right), and as you can see, it is a very funtional but wonderful place to be. That's my desk - and the circulation desk - on the right.
Thanks to a volunteer, a professional interior decorator, we have the Grecian library we were after! My kids, and all the kids at the school love it. Many call it the heart of the school!


Thanks, all those who have been making this possible!
Yipee!
4 comments:
I am so impressed! You are amazing. Don't ever think you can't get something done...look at you when you decide to do it!!! Are you guys coming for dinner Sunday?
Thanks, thanks. Dinner? I haven't heard - I guess I'll have to go listen to the answering machine, check the e-mail and talk to the husband...whew, too busy to keep up to date anymore!
Congratulations on your library! Looks very cute - love the huge clock and murals on the walls.
Susan, I just typed you a whole letter and it wouldn't accept it because I wasn't signed on. Here is the jest:
Jeff is home!
We have twins-abigail and bryson born 11/2
Tell us more about the library
Love you all!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment