Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm back in business...

I have a computer again, so I guess I'm now responsible for keeping up with everything! Turns out my computer's motherboard was FRIED, along with several componants, but the hard drive and my files on it was in tact - whew! So I got an unexpected early Christmas present - a new upgraded computer. I guess that means I'll now be able to finish my Primary secretary end of year files, with no excuses. I'm quite releived, to tell the truth. But for now, I have to go finish dinner for my fasting family.

It's Christmas, everyone - the season of year that the whole country is more Christian! God bless us, everyone!

2 comments:

Harlene said...

Hurray for you! I'll look forward to updates again.

MarieC said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to! Isn't it amazing how dependent we become on our computers?

Happy Monday from the soggy Pacific NorthWET!