Take the time to watch a 13 minute video - it's an amazing testimony from a man born without arms or legs, and his righteous perspective on miracles of God through the trials of one man who's prayers were "not" answered! I couldn't find a way to put the video here on my blog, but just click on the link. He speaks the truth. I found that he has a website of the Christian ministry he is pursuing.
As for me and my house...we're spring cleaning, since I was working this last school year, and in preparation for the family reunion centered here at the end of the month. You should see it; it is looking GREAT!!!...the part we've cleaned anyway. :-) Now we're trying to add to this cleaning, new places for things, new routines so that we can KEEP it that way. "Cleanliness is next to Godliness," and that is our pursuit!
Wish us luck!
Wish us luck!
5 comments:
Spring Cleaning...so much work, but soo rewarding!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Thanks for having the kids over Sunday. They had a great time!
Thanks also for your book list recommendations. I know I can trust them! I read "The Traveler's Gift" this week and really enjoyed it and am waiting for some more requests to come into the library. Good luck with getting - and keeping - the house clean. It's hard work!
I watched that video, wow! pretty cool guy. I am so bummed that we will miss everyone at the reunion. It's always so nice to see you guys. O well, next time for sure. Just don't make the next one be like five years away from now.
Such a great video... thanks for sharing!
Such a great video... thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment