My sister Karen tagged me, and here are the instructions.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
2 comments:
I think every memory I have of you involves ballroom dancing! :-) The one I remember the most is Rob and I playing the music for your wedding reception and how much FUN it was--the dancing was great, and it was just awesome all the way around.
I already put up a post today and I want it to be the only one, so look for my memory tag post on Friday.
Memories! Oh so many! sifting, sifting... I remember being in the room i used in your old house in PG, and sitting on the bed talking to my parents on the phone and trying to help them understand about Dan and I and you jumped in and defended him (which I didn't expect) and afterword you said that it surprised you too. You were so mad at him for hurting me but you saw that he was being unfairly accused and you stood up for the truth even though you questioned other things... I was really glad to have someone on my side. I am cherish that you have always been there,... on my side. I love you! *Sister* is such a beautiful word.
Post a Comment