Excuse my absence here...been busy with end of year projects at work (inventory, etc.), and coming home tired from that, then on my days off I've been to the doctor, and today I have a pretty big diagnostic test...but I'll have to tell you about that later. Wish me luck. Suffice it to say that I'm not worried, "Why worry until you need to anyway," is one of my mottos, the other is, "Trust in the Lord." Actually, they're the other way around if we're ordering them.
4 comments:
I hope everything goes your way today!
It is a busy time of year, isn't it? Hope everything goes well with everything.
Thinking of you and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow....
You have truly been in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for always giving me much needed perspective. Be sure you stop and get a big JCW milkshake...that always gives me perspective!
Post a Comment