Monday, November 22, 2010

Family pictures

We've been needing to take a current family portrait for eons. It hasn't fit into the budget, but finally, I was able to arrange for a neighbor who takes pictures professionally (but not portraiture) to try doing so with us. I've always wanted to take some outdoor fall pictures. We got some neat ones. Didn't they do a GREAT job? Thanks! (The individual shots I cropped from the family shots.) Enjoy!




Aren't these good looking people?

(Family: If you need tif versions of any of these files for printing, etc, e-mail me.)

6 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Oh, my how your family has grown up! Love, love the fall colors ~ they did a GREAT job grouping you all together. This is a keeper, for sure!

gphowlett said...

These are wonderful pictures. Yes, they are very beautiful people, so is their mom. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good grief!! Nels looks OLD!

MarieC said...

Very nice!!!

Harlene said...

They are beautiful! If I knew what a tif was I'd ask for one...

Karen said...

Beautiful, beautiful people you got growing there! LOVE YOU ALL!