Saturday, October 1, 2011

September - a busy month!

 A quick catch up for this last month:
How's this for a crazy collage - our busy  September - just a little busy? It makes me dizzy just looking at this!

September is our big birthday month -
Jason (10), then Kimberly (16! w/a surprise party for her), then Gregory (18)
Easiest birthday cakes I ever made, and don't they look great?! I'll have to post how to make them sometime.

School Homecoming Dance - a quadruple date for G&K -
first date for one, first dance date for the other.
The picnic in the park in formal attire was especially fun!
Scouts - Gregory got the last of his merit badges,
Jason received his Bear and arrows,
and Jonathan gave the report for his troop.

A school field trip with Jason to "This is the Place."

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm a little dizzy too! What fun you've had creating memories. Will October be just as busy and eventful??