
A friend posed a VERY random question of me last weekend about what color of car I would like if I could choose, and it's got me thinking. My initial answer was, "I don't even care!" The next answer was, "We like white, because you can't tell when it's dirty!" But it really got me looking around this week, and I'm finding that my first "guess-answer" of midnight blue is still true. I discovered that I really don't like white all that much - surprise! I've also discovered that my other favorites include taupe, pearl white, and that grey/silver/green/taupe that you can't decide what color it really is. I have noticed that I like real colors, not fake looking ones...does that even make sense? Random, huh.
(And I'm liking this BMW ad...)
3 comments:
My first response would be running and full of gas, but then if I could really choose...probably charcoal gray, metallic.
Give me the sleek, red car! And if we're dreaming, make it a convertible...a really fast one...with no chicken nugget chunks and gross stuff in the back!
Cool blog! You may find it reduces your to do list (as a journal and memory jogger). I loved the video!
Post a Comment