Friday, September 28, 2007

The Mom's William Tell Overture

A sister-in-law sent this to me, and I loved it, and the kids loved it, (they requested it again and again, of course.) I thought I'd post it here for your enjoyment too... :)

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

That was hilarious! I think she seriously covered every one of the phrases I use in a 24 hour period! How nice to have it all in a compact Mother theme song! :>)

Jen said...

Hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I'm a friend of Harlene's from Reno, and made my way over here from her site. (I'm Martin Mayhem)

This video is so funny. I had to post it on the blog my sisters and I have. Do you know who the lady in the video is? Thanks for posting it - it's been a highlight in my day.

Beckstrand7 said...

I'm glad you're all enjoying this. We're still getting requests for it at our house!

BTW, I found out who does this clip. It's Christian musical comedien & writer, Anita Renfroe; here's her website: http://www.anitarenfroe.com/index.htm

Harlene said...

I think she forgot to mention, "Who peed on the wall?"