Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Things I'm grateful for...

My sister in law who got me started on this blogging, and is one of my best friends.
My husband who works hard and does what's right because that's what you do.
Our five children who keep me as busy as ever, and happy loving each other, even after fighting the minute before.
The charter school the kids are at that I've been working as a volunteer for years, and now am working at part time while my baby is in Kindergarten.
And now I have to go get them from school...

4 comments:

Harlene said...

You are off to a great start! This will quickly become a welcome part of your to do list. Love you!!!

Beckstrand7 said...

But I don't neeeed anything else on my to do list!!

jessicalwhitford said...

Hey cousin! I enjoyed reading your blog. You made me want to make one...and when I get time I just might do that-Make my own blog! Anyway, I hope everything continues to go well. Say hi to everyone for me. Love you!

Jessica L. Whitford

PS- I'm still trying to put the "3 Little Pigs" (the one the kids and I made this summer) movie on a DVD for you and your family.

Beckstrand7 said...

Jessica! It took me eons to find your message, but thanks for leaving one! I know your blog would be fun too. Hello to all the gang out there, and it will be fun to see the "pig" movie! You're amazing with kids, I hope you have a gaggle of them yourself one of these days! LOVE ya!