I LOVE this quote I saw on my sister's blog, from her sister-in-law: "I personally, look at those little lines that are beginning to form on my face, and the occasional stray gray hair as a comforting reminder-Heavenly Father didn't send me here to stay apart from Him forever, but that these little signs show me the promise of one day I will get to go home to be with Him. Mortality is short and on days when I feel so far away from my Heavenly home a little gray hair can make me smile."
~Tiffany Felt
(This picture is NOT Tiffany - she is younger than me by far.)
2 comments:
It is a nice way to look at it, although I am still coloring my hair!
I agree...that is a wonderful way to look at things. Although the other day I was talking to my husband about how bad my memory has gotten and he said, "Well, you are getting older!?" Good grief...it didn't feel so charming.
Post a Comment