Sunday, May 4, 2008

Taller than me?

Thanks to all who responded to "My Big Question." Your responses were much appreciated. I'll let you know when the decision gets made.

Meanwhile, I wanted to show you what happened between the beginning of April and the beginning of May...

Can you believe it? My son is now taller than me! (He's creeping up on Nels too - He must have gotten some of the taller genes.) Terrible picture of me, but hey, it shows the result. We're lucky have gotten any picture, our digital camera isn't working well at all!

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Yep, I can believe it! Eldon crept past me a month or so ago. Makes me feel OLD to look up to him, at almost 15 years old!

Karen said...

He looks like a cross between Nels and Wayne! Sure looking handsome! WOW, now did he ask permission to grow that much?! We sure are looking forward to seeing all of you in June!