Friday, July 10, 2009

Peace...


Nels was laid off yesterday, but we feel peaceful anyway. We'll be fine, somehow. The finances don't look like it, but we'll be fine. The Lord will provide...somehow! It's a good thing I'm on salary. :)

Now, we get to look forward to going to the Symphony at Thanksgiving Point tonight with Chris & Harlene! (Won tickets from a radio station!)

7 comments:

Darcee said...

Praying for you.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Sorry to hear about Nels's job! You are lucky to be on salary...if I remember correctly, you have been through this before and you will get through it again!

MarieC said...

Holy cow! Was he still at Novell?? I had the same feeling of peace (OK, more like elation) when I got laid off in February. Faith and prayers, and he will find his next great adventure in no time!

gphowlett said...

Sorry to read that, we are praying for you, and yes, you will be fine. The Lord will work you through this.

Meg said...

Our prayers are with you. We love you guys.

By the way, I have a job interview at a charter school in Lindon- which one do you work at again?

Beckstrand7 said...

Oh, Megan - is it w/Timp Acadamy? We were there for 3 or 4 yrs before we moved to an AF school.

Marie - Nels left (laid off) Novell back in late 2005 - 15 years there. Most recently was real estate & finance coaching.

BTW - Nels did have a job offer today; now he has to decide if he wants to work for commission, or do something else.... :)

Karen said...

Oh Sus! We'll pray for you too. Lots of love.