Sunday, September 19, 2010

School finally...


Everybody is back in school!
(The middle and high school kids started about 3 weeks after we did at the elementary school.)
They (and I) are SO happy.
- Okay, so it's been two weeks now, at least I'm getting to it! -
Whew!
(No, Kimberly won't get to wear that tie any more - turns out it's against the uniform policy. But she will get to wear her new contacts every day...) :~)

2 comments:

Louise Hiatt said...

Okay -- how is a tie against school policy!!!!! I would be grateful if the students at our school wore clothes that covered skin! Ask me sometime about "loaded diapers" and "booby bibs"!

Last week we listened to Pres. Obama's back to school speech at our school and we all laughed since we send out our first report cards this week! That means over 6 weeks of school already!

Karen said...

Tell Kimberly I like the tie! Yeah if this year is like last year it will speed through like lightening!
Your kids are SO CUTE! :)