Tuesday, February 26, 2008

...continuing...

...can I say "just kidding"? I got even more sick on Saturday and Sunday, but finally got well enough to go back to work yesterday, although I've had to take an under-the-weather-Jason with me to watch videos in the library closet, and everybody had to work to understand my scratchy voice...

BUT I AM GOING to Ohio this Thursday for my brother's wedding Saturday. I can't wait. If I can pull everything together, the people left here will have clean clothes to wear, and clean dishes to eat off, but I'm not promising any menus this time. They'll be really lucky if they get this much!

So, if I'm to at least have clean clothes for me to take with me to Ohio, I'd better get busy today...

It does feels good to finally feel a lot better!

1 comment:

Harlene said...

I am glad you are feeling better...have a great time in Ohio!