
Mom & Dad:
Susan & Nels, etc.
I didn't get to take my family there, but here I am
with two of my brothers, and with my sisters:
Mark & Sherlyn and thier children,
Wayne, Molly, Kiersten (a day older than Kimberly),
Johnny, & Chris:
I couldn't find any picture of Adam's whole family,
but they're awesome too! (He must have been wondering off,
as he always did as a kid - he was ALWAYS the kid missing!)
Karen & Dan, Gideon, Claire & Isaac:
And our whole extended family, those there:
For MANY more pictures, see my brother Mark's webpage.









3 comments:
That is great that you were able to be there for Michael's wedding and see all your family.
Glad you got to go, and glad you made it back. What a choice family you have!
All you guys are such nice people. Great family to be in! Glad you got to go and see everyone, that's always fun.
Post a Comment