Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blog book

I've just discovered a site where you can get your blog turned into a book - just what I've been hoping would be available sometime. After all, this is my family & personal journal now, and I want a way to keep it permanent. (It would also be nice to have the pictures printed out...) It's on blurb.com. Check it out.

Now I'm just waiting for the technology which will allow me to keep a digital version of it too...

4 comments:

all that i love said...

I found this great idea sometime ago and have been slowly making a book of 2007. It is a huge program so it seems to slow down my computer. I am really excited to order my book. I will let you know how it turns out. It is awesome that there is now a way to down load all of your blog into a book. It is kind of like a year book for your family.

Harlene said...

Awesome---Thank you!

Beckstrand7 said...

Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to hearing how it goes, and to seeing your book!

MarieC said...

What a cool idea! I'll definitely have to keep this in mind.