Keeping kids busy during conference...Here is a video of Jonathan cutting out and folding a giraffe for part of a collection of Noah's ark animals & characters we got with a Dollar Store DVD. (I love the background audio.) Here also is a picture of Jason with his complete collection of two of each (4) animals, Noah, his wife & the ark. Fun, huh!
As usual, general conference was WONDERFUL. I just feel so FED afterward. I've already downloaded all but the last session of conference so that I can listen to it tomorrow on my MP3 player! And so many references to mothers and their missions. (I guess you can guess what I needed to hear!)
2 comments:
What a good mom you are! Treasured memories for all of you.
We missed so much, having the stomach flu run it's course!
What an incredible weekend! I need to be WAY better at planning ahead for general conference to make it a more meaningful experience for my family. Thank you for the inspiration! I definitely want copies of your packets if you can really email them without hassle. I'll take whatever help I can get!
Post a Comment