Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason & Kimberly...

Jason was born on Kimberly's first day of kindergarten, a day before her 6th birthday.
They're big now - 8 and 14.
My kids are growing up!
Jason got his birthday party (which I promised him last year, then I got pneumonia, and it never happened...) He wanted to have a "Musical Party." We did all the invitations via evite.com, and it was fun, cute, and easy. (I like that part!)


Kimberly wanted to do her own party, and I said she could, but I wouldn't be able to help her with it. I thought we communicated, but as it turned out, her party was simultaneous as Jason's. Thanks to Aunt Heather, she even had party favors for her guests.

It was a good day.

3 comments:

gphowlett said...

It sounds like Kimberly and Jason had a great time at their birthdays. How terrific that Kimberly could work up her own party. A musical birthday parts sounds terrific too. We are so proud of you both. The pics are great.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly and Jason! So Glad you had a good day!!

Karen said...

Ooooh that cake looks awesome Jason!!