Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The BBB's

My boys inform me that they are BBBs -
that's Best Buddy Brothers - their term.
I LOVE IT!
Another payday!
So this morning, as I was responding to an awesome e-mail to my sister, I over heard Jason with a pained whine behind me, " Guys, this isn't fun anymore!" I turned around to find him TIED to a chair with a big 50 foot rope and a jump rope too. Geez! I couldn't believe that had been going on BEHIND me! Jonathan and Samuel had been doing this for some time! Jason did admit, however, that, "It was fun at first" -- right after I issued time-outs to the bigger boys, (they got off). Anyway, Samuel and I got Jason untied, and he's happy now. Good grief. How do we all live through children? When we are them and now again as parents!?
(Oh, in the picture, each boy is holding up a sign language "B" - it was their idea!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome! I love it, too! and being tied to a chair- can't say they aren't creative!!! You have great adventures going on in your house!

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Definitely a payday! Love the slogan, BBB! After all, they ARE boys and its better to roll with the punches and have a sense of humor!

H Webb said...

I believe we went to school together !!! Your boys are so handsome and doing the right sign language!!!