It was my sister Emma's birthday on Monday.
I did a post on my memories blog about the drama surrounding her birth. Instead of posting it again here, go there and read about it. It's a miracle story!
Love you, Emma!
3 Sisters & a Baby (Karen's)
Emma & Hubby John
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know all that about Emma. Happy Birthday to her! Glad she didn't die, hello. (Katie just asked me why I wrote that. I said cuz I'm glad she didn't die.)
Anyway, glad you and Nels had a fun getaway. It's always nice to go anywhere different. Doesn't matter where, just as long as your alone with no kids, right?
I can't believe Emma's all grown up! I remember her jumping up on me, wanting to play, and you saying, "Emma, Frieda's not a tree!" LOL! Good memories...Happy Birthday Emma! (is that a cute red head that she's holding?)
I read the post on your memories site. Loved it, Of course! And uh, the red head is mine Frieda... the red is from my husbands Grandfather and my Grandmother. It is startling, I admit!
Post a Comment